A Geelong teen has gone viral after sharing the terrifying moment she discovered a massive leech on her ankle.
Zoe Nesic had been out walking at Stevenson Falls and when she came home afterwards, she noticed what felt like “something fizzing” inside the sock of her right foot.
“I lifted my jeans and noticed a lump, my heart instantly dropped,” Ms Nesic, who has 42,000 TikTok followers, told news.com.au.
“I managed to keep my cool long enough to turn on my flash but Snapchat has flash and I thought it would make for a great video.”
RELATED: Hairdryer leaves baby with horror injuries